At Assentoft Aqua we regular receives RAS system inquiries, and to facilitate the process from idea to delivery of a RAS facility, Assentoft Aqua offers a diverse range of RAS Project Services, including;
- Feedback on project proposal and overall project feasibility.
- Advice on site selection and plant parameters, including requirements for water intake and discharge figures.
- Production plan – based on project owners required production output, and our many years of landbased RAS production experience.
- Design proposal with drawings (based on the agreed production plan).
- CAPEX – budget overview of plant investment.
- OPEX – budget overview of operational figures (based on production experience and local cost figures).
- Final production plan + detailed plant design (in close collaboration with customer).
- System description – according to production plan and plant design.
- Project management via time- and activity plans.
- Manufacture and delivery of own RAS components + sourcing of components from third party equipment suppliers.
- Monitoring/inspection of 3rd party deliveries: Building. Concrete structures. Piping and cabling.
- Start-up and delivery of complete plant.
- Operating our own RAS facility and through industry collaborations, Assentoft Aqua can offer RAS training courses for customers’ operational personnel.
- Consulting – ongoing throughout the project period.